100 bullet points from Jason Calacanis and the team at LAUNCH that will help get your startup off the ground.
Table of Contents:
- 1) Are you solving a problem that has personal relevance?
- 2) Can you build a great product?
- 3) Can you recruit elite talent to join your team?
- 4) Do you understand your ideal customer?
- 5) How much personal runway do you have?
- 6) How much are you willing to sacrifice? How resilient are you?
- 7) Do you have a bias towards action?
- 8) Do you need a boss?
- 9) Do you make excuses?
- 10) Can you build the startup flywheel?
- 11) Pick a business model that easily aligns with your product or service and customers
- 12) Keep it simple: FOCUS on a single business model
- 13) Do you understand why investors love SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)?
- 14) Do you understand why investors love the Fintech model (SaaS + Transactions)?
- 15) Do you understand why consumer subscriptions are coveted by investors?